Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sweet Dreams Are Made of These...

Turns out this whole "dieting" thing is pretty difficult. I have been trying really hard and it's sloooowly working. But last night I had a dream I was eating one of those chocolate Hostess cupcakes in slow motion. Unfortunately, the babe woke me up right as I got to the center with the creme filling. Uh really? It's bad enough I'm tempted during the day... but during the night too? Unjust!Also the baby has decided to stop sleeping through the night. The last 3 nights he has woken up around 9 times. I made an appointment to check if he has an ear infection, but he is perfectly happy when he is awake so I'm not sure. Any suggestions??? I'm desperate for sleep! Until then.... I will pump my body full of caffiene and try and make it through the rest of the day. Bah!



3 comments:

Cherice and Corey said...

Raylee did the exact same thing! She started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks and then at 5 months she started waking up like 8 times a night for a week or so and then she continued waking up at least once a night for months. I never did figure out why. Hopefully its an easy fix for you! These little babes should just realize that more sleep equals happier mommies!

Breean and Jeff said...

Time to cry it out. Its hard, but so worth it.

Unknown said...

I would take him to the doc just to make sure. I had the same problem with Bostyn and thought she was just going through a phase but turns out she had an ear infection for two weeks!!!