Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cinco Monthos (or something like that)

Another post about the Bug. He's 5 months now. Here is his monthly picture with the bear. This month was fun because he realized the bear was there and kept hugging it/eating it's hat. It was so sweet!



He is a true little boy... the other day he farted and started laughing. I just had to shake my head - here we go I guess. I love his little personality. He is happy almost always (unless he doesn't get his way.) He is stubborn just like his parents.

He is learning new things everyday. He tries to sit up by himself but still topples over. We started him on rice cereal and he loves it! He tries to eat EVERYTHING. I think he is going to start teething soon because his hands (and sometimes feet) are always in his mouth.


Pants (my sister) got us a Flip camera for Christmas and I'm loving it! So I thought I'd share some little video clips I had of him. The first one is the first time he tried baby food... Bananas yum! The second one is of his obsession with grabbing the camera and trying to eat it. He got mad when I took it away... little butt!




So far he has been a good little bug... I think we'll keep him. :)

No comments: