Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mr. Golden Sun... Please Shine Down on Me

I hate having to stay indoors. Blame it on my parents who let me run free as a jay-bird all summer long on the farm, but I hate feeling cooped up all winter. At least in Utah you can ski... here it just rains and rains and you have to sit inside and wait for spring to come. But the last two weekends something wonderful happened! The sun came out long enough for me to force everyone into the car and outside to the park. Some pics from our outings...




This pic makes me laugh. He looks so cute and small!

The next weekend we went to Mooney Grove Park in Visalia. I love this park! I used to go walking there when I was pregnant. There is always a gaggle (is that what it's called?) of geese there and I knew the little guy would love it.


Some new things about my guy... He has two teeth! They are so cute - like little chicklets in his mouth.



He can sit up! He still is a little wobbly, but I think he has gotten the hang of it.

One day he grabbed both sides of my face and planted a big sloppy kiss on my lips. It was the most satisfying day of my life. Now he loves giving kisses out. This is what they look like. Adorable.

The end.

1 comment: