Monday, May 24, 2010

9 Months!

Our big bug! He is 9 months old now... where does time go? He has developed quite a funny little personality and I simply adore every move he makes.



New things... He started WALKING! He is a little weeble -wobble but he took 7 steps so I am going to count it.


He has discovered that if he wants to play he goes to daddy - who can always make him laugh. If he wants to snuggle he comes to me... to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way.


He loves to play peek-a-boo and loves when I sing "Old MacDonald". He dances. (But he is shy about it). He loves birds... Every morning we leave a few minutes early so we can look for birds. When he hears them or sees them fly he gets excited and laughs - it cracks me up!


He likes to show off and flex his muscles (he must have learned this from his daddy) it's a pretty neat trick. Here's a video... So funny! We love our little Bug-a-boo but if he could slow down a little and not get into EVERYTHING I wouldn't be mad about it! :)




3 comments:

Sandy Helm said...

"the hulkster". He's so cute!

The Hintze Family said...

He is so cute!

Desi said...

I just keep watching it over and over and over....