Monday, May 24, 2010

When it Rains it Pours...

... Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't pour considering the back window of my Rodeo looks a little something like this:

Classy.

Saturday night Matt and I did a little grocery shopping at our local Walmart, and as we were unloading the car I heard a huge crash outside. I ran out to see my husband in a sea of blue glass formerly known as my back window. Literally a gazillion (yes, that's a word) pieces. When he lifted the window to get the groceries out something popped on one of the hinges and it literally fell apart in his hands. Fantastic.

Damn my luck. So tonight intstead of my spin class, I'm making a little trip up to Fresno to my local "pick-n-pull" to get a new/old one.

I'm so excited to have this all fixed. As much as I love temporary replacement, I will be grateful to see again - and not hear the plastic whipping in the breeze as I drive.

I knew there was a reason I spent the extra money on trash bags that are heafty, heafty, heafty not wimpy, wimpy, wimpy. All things happen for a reason!

4 comments:

The Hintze Family said...

Another thing to consider...maybe it dims the sunlight just enough to get TC asleep!

The Pollard Family said...

Abbey I love your posts! I seriously laugh out loud everytime I read one. You are such a good writer. It makes me miss your company at the front desk of the Admission's Office:)

Desi said...

Dad wants to know if you "dickered" on the price....
You know your dad.

昱宏彥良 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。......................................................................