Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Trip to the Zoo



Saturday was beautiful outside so myself, Matt and the Bug headed to the zoo with our friends Shay, Sergio and their babies Nivea and Ka'lia. So much fun! The Bug loved the animals.... especially the ugly looking ones. I don't know if he just appreciated their uniqueness but this one was one of his favorites...




Dad and Bug


Nivea


Shay and Ka'lia




Stunna Shades


Awww sweet baby kisses!



It was a trick! He latched on my lip and bit me... Bah! He's such a little brat!

3 comments:

Desi said...

He bit you because he was supposed to be at the zoo with me and he doesn't know how to use his words yet. I'm just sayin.....

Katie Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Jo said...

I sure hope he grows into those teeth...