Monday, March 8, 2010

Training Season

Welcome Spring! One of my favorite seasons is upon us. This weekend the sky looked a little something like this...


So our little family jumped in the car and headed to the park so Matt could work on some training drills for the combine that is in June. When we first talked about Matt trying out, it felt like he had a lot of time to prepare for it. Now we are down to under 3 months... we have a lot of work left to do so it will be busy! Lookin' good Boo!


The babe loves the grass. He just runs his fingers back and forth it's too cute.


He has been a little grumpy the last couple nights and I thought he was getting another ear infection. Nope. When I was changing him into his pj's last night I noticed another tooth had popped through. Not one of the top middle teeth like you would expect, it's a weird snaggle-tooth on the top right side. I was cracking up. This kid's smile is going to get interesting in the next couple weeks.

2 comments:

The Pollard Family said...

Abbey,
How are you? I noticed your name on Meg and Tommy's blog-and surprise here you are. You're little one is so dang cute. If you want you can email me and I'll send you an invite to our blog-Ryan made me make it private:( lame I know. I hope everything is going well.
Can you believe it's already been like 3ish years since the good ole' admissions office. Time sure flys.
I love your posts. You're still so cute and you sound really happy.
-Kirsten Hoxsie
krhoxsie12@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

That's awesome Matt's gonna be in the combine. As soon as Burger King and Carl's Jr start recruiting Burger Pros i'm sure I'll have scouts breaking down my door. apartofhim.blogspot.com