Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Giggle Monster

He already has my heart and he has only been mine for 7 months. I can't help but brag that this little Bug-a-boo is quite the clever little guy. He has 4 teeth now (and one blister that is a soon-to-be tooth). He loves peek-a-boo, playing patty-cake, singing the "itsy-bitsy spider", rolling all over the place, and making a weird dragon noise. He is so busy... I am in for some real trouble once he gets his knees underneath him and starts crawling. Already he rolls across the living room floor and tears apart all of Matt's video games. Pray for me!


This is so cute... I couldn't help but share this little video of the Bug getting tickled by his Auntie.



1 comment:

Trevor & Lindsey said...

Abs this is so DAMN cute! I love it! He is so big cant wait to see you soon!