Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our newest news...


Surprise! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY! And we couldn't be happier about it. :) Right now I'm about 13 weeks... and my first trimester has gone pretty smoothly. Other than being hungry and tired all the time, I have felt really well. Today Matt and I went to the doctor's office and through an ultra sound we got to see our baby for the first time. It was almost overwhelming to watch its teeny tiny heart beating. I couldn't help but start tearing up (thank goodness the lights were off) because it's the first time it felt really "real". Matt says the whole thing is still sinking in, and has been busy picking out nicknames for his "son" even though we won't find out the gender for another month or so. It is a pretty exciting time for us and our little family is going through a lot of changes. We will keep you all updated!

16 comments:

Meg said...

Abbey congratulations!!! That is so exciting... you beat me to the punch... and that's ok with me :) You guys are gonna have the cutest kids ever!

The Barth Family said...

I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl!

Inspired said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you two!

Colton and Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colton and Melanie said...

I got your text this morning!!! I am so excited for you. Please let me know what you are having as soon as you find out!!! Congratulations!!!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Congrats Abbey! We're really happy for you and Matt.

John and Erin said...

Soooooo HAPPY for you guys. I can't wait to see this little babe! Glad you're feeling good. Sounds like you guys are doing fabulous. Love ya

Wright Family said...

Congrats When does that put your due date.

Nikki said...

YEah! Like i said that baby is going to be onec spoiled kiddo.

Rice-Ball said...

Congrats on you're lil' bun in the oven! We're so excited for you two! You'll be awesome parents!

Lara Wardle said...

Im so excited ab! Love ya both!

Trevor & Lindsey said...

Im so excited for you cousin! I still cant believe it! YAY!! Boy or Girl you guys are going to have one CUTE baby!!

Katie Jo said...

Spoiled rotten by yours truly. Love Auntie Pants.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for the both of you! Yay!

Kate said...

I think you know how I feel about this! Hello, SO SO SO excited!!

Kate said...

I think you know how I feel about this! Hello, SO SO SO excited!!