Thursday, October 23, 2008

Setting up in Visalia

We love Visalia! This little town in California is too adorable... I finally got everything unpacked in our apartment. It feels so good to get that out of the way. Here are some pictures of our place!

(Insert a couch here)

One nice thing about moving to a new place is that there is a lot of exploring to be done. I went to Downtown Visalia today. I actually found this street by mistake one day, so when I had the day off I decided to check it out. The whole street is filled with little boutiques, cafes, and furniture and art galleries. Trollies drive around the area picking people up and dropping them off. I spent the afternoon in 80 degree weather walking around shopping and soaking up the sun and I couldn't be happier about it!

8 comments:

The Fam said...

The town is darling and so is the apartment. Enjoy. Love and miss you tons.
Mom

Unknown said...

Ah so so cute. Love the apartment and that town is so quaint. I wish I could be in 80 degree weather :( love you!

Trevor & Lindsey said...

Abb, Your apartment is adorable and I love little towns like that! Sounds like your fitting in well, but we sure do you miss ya cousin! Love ya!

Nikki said...

cute apartment cuz! Love you and miss you.

Katie Jo said...

hi sisi. quite the decorater- looks great. Loves.

John and Erin said...

Hey Abb! I love when you can see the carpet lines after you vacuum. Looks like you keep a clean place! This weather is fabulous isn't it. We've got to get the whole fam out here.

Wright Family said...

So Cute Abbie Im so happy for you.. My mom said she ran into you. I wish i could have seen you before you moved. But i will when you have your reception.

Rice-Ball said...

What a cool space you guys have! It's looks so homey and quaint! I'm jealous, I wish I were in Cali too! So how's married life? Where are you working? Any baby news yet?