Friday, October 10, 2008

Golden Delicious

I did something I'm not necessarily proud of today. I was driving down the street when my tummy started growling and I decided to stop at a local favorite for a quick fix... Jack in the Box. When browsing the menu options I noticed something a little odd. Macaroni and cheese bites. That's right... Deep fried mac and cheese. Lets just say curiosity got the best of me and I decided to take my chances. It was love at first bite! Who knew this little snack could be so satisfying? I did end up driving straight from Jack in the Box to the gym because I literally could feel myself getting fatter, but I can't say that I regret it... Well, maybe I regret not getting the six piece instead of the three.

3 comments:

Katie Jo said...

I'll never admit that Trent and I shared a ten piece of Golden Delicious... and I'll never admit that I liked it.

Jess said...

Hi honey buns! How are you and Matt? We all miss you here in S.J.! Eat some golden delicious for me!

Nikki said...

Oh! Hope would love that! Mac and Cheese is a staple at our house. So, we're thinking girls trip in Cali. Missed you today. Gramp's bday party. See you soon.