Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Learning From Others' Mistakes...

I drove to work this morning and my office looked like this...



Um... Hello!?!? Have any of you ever seen a horror film before? They always start with a scene like this! Where the poor, unsuspeting white girl goes skipping off into the dark foggy wilderness checking things out by herself... the music that sounds like a heartbeat starts... and a serial killer who was behind her the whole time jumps out of the fog and slashes her into tiny bits.

Well that's not happening to this white girl. I headed straight for the door, locked it right behind me, and it has been locked ever since. My apologies to anyone who may or may not have been waiting in the bushes for me. ;)

1 comment:

Desi said...

Okay, that's not the kind of stuff a mom wants to read. I'm just sayin....