Sunday, May 3, 2009

Eating Fresh

I LOVE Subway Sandwiches. Ever since I got pregnant, I want to eat Subway Sandwiches every second of everyday... More specifically the seafood sub with olives and pickles. I know it might not sound that appetizing to you, but so far it is the one thing that ALWAYS sounds good to me. Lucky for me there is a Subway right down the street from COS, where I work. I hit it up rather frequently. I hadn't been in at all this week, but I stopped by on my lunchbreak on Friday. As soon as I walked in, the girl at the register (Ramin - we are on a first name basis) says to me "There you are! You haven't been in for a while... we were getting worried about you!" Hmmm.... I'm not sure how I should feel about this. Should I be flattered that the staff at Subway have taken such an interest in my life? Should I be embarrassed that I have eaten so many sandwiches that they are forced to take an interest in my life? Either way, I can't make any guarantees that I am going to make any changes in my behavior.

3 comments:

Katie Jo said...

There could be worse addictions... like sprinkles cupcakes or chicken snacks from that cute little gas station in Tremonton or cleaning the sink at Angies. Yeah I think subway is just fine. k bye.

Desi said...

What's funny is as soon as you said Subway, I thought seafood with pickles and olives. Hmmm... how well I know you.

Nikki said...

Abb, you're great. I must admit I am a cheesecake freak, chocolate addict. There really could be worse things.