Sunday, August 24, 2008

You can stop holding your breath...

Welcome to my blog! So I finally gave in and decided to do a blog of my own... I have always thought MTV should base a show off of my vida loca, but unfortunately the Executives at MTV have other plans in store for me... meaning no plans. So I suppose this is my second best option of sharing the randomness that is my life with the rest of the world. I consider myself lucky though... I have the best boyfriend, friends and family a girl could ask for!



4 comments:

Katie Jo said...

well it's about time :) I expect big things from you sis!

Nikki said...

welcome to the crazy world of blogging! Love you cuz.

Trevor & Lindsey said...

Yay! Its about time you jumped on the band - wagon!

John and Erin said...

Woohoo cousin! Huge welcome!