Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I suppose I can see the resemblance...

First off, I have to give a shout out to my new job at COS. The people I work with are awesome and I love what I do. Added bonus... everyday is a new adventure. Last night I was proctoring a test for one of our distance ed classes, when a homeless man walked through the doors in the back of the classroom and gave me the "peace sign". I walked over to him, and he explained that I reminded him of "Mary Magdalen" and he gave me a copy of the New Testament. Hmmm.... I'm still trying to figure out exactly what this means, but I can sort of see a resemblance. No?

2 comments:

Katie Jo said...

Well your brother is Jesus. I'm just saying.

The Barth Family said...

How funny! Garrett was saying that you got a new job in Hanford and are looking to move here. How fun! I hope you find a place soon, I would love someone to go to church with! We need to get together sometime soon!